Monday, March 9, 2020
1. JAMM Club, Prospect’s anime group, will meet after school tomorrow, March 10, from 3:15-4 pm in room 222. All are welcome! (K. Kruse)
2. Attention Freshman Athletes: If you are planning on taking a PE Waiver for the spring semester, you have up to 5 days after the IHSA start date for your sport to make this change with your counselor. No changes can be made after this deadline.
3. Join us for TODAY’s Health Career Talk: So You Want to Be a Doctor or Nurse? (Community Room, Periods 4 & 5). Need a pass to attend? Stop by the CCC in advance of the session so that you can get the appropriate signatures. (P Drone)
4. Interested in Wrestling? Open mats March 3rd, 5th, 10th, 12th, 17th and 19th in the wrestling room from 4:30-5:30.
5. Do you want to play cricket? Please contact Mr. Chaudhari at email@example.com to find out more info about opportunities in District 214 to play this high energy sport!
6. Attention Juniors: On Tuesday, March 10, the ISA exam will be administered to junior students in the KLC. Please check room assignments by door 5 on Monday. Juniors need to bring their fully charged iPad and current photo ID for testing. If you have any questions, please stop by the Assessment Center, room 143 today.
Sectional Semifinal Basketball Tickets On Sale NOW
Congrats to the boys basketball team on their Regional Championship on Friday. They will be playing Mundelein HS on Tuesday, March 10 at Prospect. The IHSA contest will tip-off at 7:30pm. Per IHSA rules, all spectators (including students) must have a ticket.
Tickets are $6 and will be on sale in the Commons during lunch on Monday and Tuesday this week.
Get your ticket and let’s create the home court advantage