College Board Accommodations 

Accommodations for College Board Exams 2015-2016
SAT Reasoning Test
SAT Subject Tests
Advanced Placement (AP) Exams
College Board Eligibility Forms and Documentation for students requesting accommodations for the first time should be submitted as soon as possible, and at least 8 weeks prior to taking a College Board exam.
Students/parents should notify the following personnel at least eight weeks prior to testing so that proper information can be submitted.

SPED Students:   Mrs. Sandra Adkins         (847) 718-5568

          504 Students                                                 Contact Specialist

            Ms. Colleen Carroll                                  Ms. Selby Roth   (847) 718-5300    

          Dr. Mary Pinski                                                 


          Ms. Cathy Hill                                         Ms. Cheryl Wood  (847) 718-5288

          Mr. Todd Soderwall                                   


          Ms. Rachel Brill                                       Mr. Doug Berg   (847) 718-5285

          Dr. Lynn Thornton                                     

          Mr. Nick Olson                                         Dr. Jay Kyp-Johnson  (847) 718-5284


NOTE:  The October 2015 PSAT/NMSQT deadline is August 25, 2015.
2014-2015 Test Dates
Date by which accommodation requests and complete documentation must be received by College Board
SAT® and SAT Subject Tests™ - October 11, 2014
September 12, 2014
PSAT/NMSQT® - October 18, 2014
August 27, 2014
SAT and SAT Subject Tests - November 8, 2014
October  9, 2014
SAT and SAT Subject Tests - December 6, 2014
November 6, 2014
SAT and SAT Subject Tests - January 24, 2015
December 29, 2014
SAT  ONLY -  March 14, 2015
February 13, 2015
SAT and SAT Subject Tests - May 2, 2015
April 6, 2015
Advanced Placement Program® (AP®)
May 4-8, 11-15, 2015
February 20, 2015
SAT and SAT Subject Tests - June 6, 2015
May 8, 2015
Students who wish to request accommodations for College Board Exams MUST complete a Student Eligibility Form before the deadline. Students should contact their counselor or case manager to complete a Student Eligibility Form. A Student Eligibility Form only needs to be completed one time for a student, unless a change in accommodations is determined.
For more information regarding College Board accommodations, go to: