Consumer Education Proficiency (ICEPT)
Due to state funding cut backs, the Consumer Education Proficiency Test (ICEPT) will not be offered this school year.
Note: This is a Graduation Requirement, which is fulfilled by passing one of the Consumer Ed classes listed below:
- Information Processing for Consumers
- Consumer Education
- Introduction to Business
- Life Studies Orientation/Consumer Education
- Sociology of Marriage and the Family
- Cooperative Work Training
- Interrelated Career Education
- Sociology 1 and 2
- American Problems
- AP Economics - Micro & Macro
Seniors if you have not enrolled in any of these classes, be sure to see your Counselor.
Information Processing Proficiency Assessment
On October 18, 2012, the Board of Education approved, effective with the 2013-14 school year,
Information Processing is no longer a graduation requirement.
Therefore, the Assessment Center will no longer offer the Information Processing Proficiency Test.