(Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery)
ASVAB helps students to:
Date: Tuesday, November 13, 2012
- Identify interests, skills, and work related values
- Match their interests and skills with occupations
- Assess their fitness for military service after graduation
- Develop career decision-making skills
Forest View Educational Center - 2121 S. Goebbert Road, Arlington Heights (847 718-7772)
Room 328 Enter Door # 4
Students must provide their own transportation to FVEC
in the Assessment Center (Room 143) by Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Participating sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- should arrive at Forest View Educational Center at 8:15 a.m.
- the test begins promptly at 8:30 a.m.
- enter the building through Door #4 from the north parking lot
- will be excused through 6th period
- are expected to provide their own transportation to and from the test
More information about ASVAB: http://www.studyguidezone.com/asvabtest.htm
ASVAB Sample Test Questions
Copies of the ASVAB Student & Parent Guide
are available in the Assessment Center, Room 143.
Questions? Call the toll-free number of the U.S. Military Entrance Processing Command: 1-800-323-0513.